Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. Wealth and honor come from you; you are the ruler of all things. In your hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all. Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name.
1 Chronicles 29:11-13
the 1000 Gifts list continues...
47. a son awarded for hard work and dedication
48. cooking a home cooked meal for a college student
49. listening to college students talk about their daily walk with Christ
50. the sound of voices singing, lifted in praise to God
51. hearing the sincere prayers of a young person