Friday, February 8, 2008

February 6, 2008


“Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand” (Isaiah 41:10)

Please pray fevertly for my precious nephew, Garrett. He was involved in a serious car accident yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon around 4:30 pm. He was sent to Savannah Memorial where he underwent surgery during the night. He is very critical and needs continual prayer. Our God is still on His throne and He still performs miracles. In fact, we believe we have seen some in this already. When Garrett was transported, one of the major concerns was his liver...apparently it had been torn and he was bleeding. When he arrived at Memorial, his liver was no longer a concern because x-rays indicated it had stopped bleeding and was not damaged at all. Hallelujah! God is who He says He is!

No comments: