Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Be My Guide

For this God is our God
for ever and ever;
He will be our guide
even to the end.
Psalm 48:14
I praise You this morning, Lord because we are your children. You sought us, You bought us and You lead us by Your mighty hand until we reach the finish line. You don't take us halfway - You stay right beside us, step by step for the entire race.

More verses to ponder...
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psalm 23:3

Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long.
Psalm 25:5

He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them His way.
Psalm 25:9

You guide me with Your counsel, and afterward You will take me into glory. Psalm 73:24
I guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths.
Proverbs 4:11

The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. John 16:13

But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on His own, He will speak only what He hears, and He will tell you what is yet to come.Isaiah 58:11

No comments: