Friday, May 9, 2008

Words of Love


The idea and inspiration to begin a list of 1000 Gifts- things I am thankful for came from a fellow blogger, Ann Voskamp. She invites everyone to consider thankfulness and gratitude as "a fixture of your soul." Begin your list today by counting the blessings, with your own 1000 Gifts List.

101. Thankful for words of love, a letter from a precious one...

Dear Morgan family,
Throughout the process of life we are faced with many adversities. I feel blessed to have such wonderful people who have had such a constant and positive influence on my life during these times. God has shown me what love truly is by shining his love down on me through your family. I could never thank you enough for the never-ending laughs, timeless memories, and walking by my side in my journey of becoming a woman of God. I truly thank you for taking me into your home, loving me, encouraging me, and allowing me to be a part of your lives. When my family fell apart, I never knew I would be able to be a part of something as special as you are. You have shown me that through any obstacle love conquers all and God is more powerful then we could ever imagine. You have also shown me how imortant it is to love others, as God loves us. These special memories I have shared with your family will always have a special place in my heart, and I hope God will continue to bless your family. I have the highest hopes and best wishes for such a special family as yours. I will definitely miss all the fun trips, delicious meals, and crazy jokes. Thank you again for all your kindness, generosity, and love you have bestowed upon me.I love you all. I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. (Acts 20:35)
Dominica

No comments: