Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Giving Birth


See, children are an heritage of the LORD:
and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
Psalm 127:3

I have carried three babies in my womb and delivered them. I know what it's like to feel life growing inside your womb, experience painful childbirth, and hold precious new life. A miracle like none other.I witnessed the birth of my first grandchild today. Saw her take her first breath and heard her first cry. A beautiful baby girl, a sweet bundle, so content, a blessing.


Mallarie Layna Morgan

Although I didn't give birth to this child, I realize that through this child God delivered me. I grew, I stretched, and came to realize much more about my Heavenly Father than I ever knew before. And even though my womb may never hold another baby, God has given me a heart-womb to love, to nurture, to grow, to protect souls.

Thank You Father, for You are the Giver of life.
I praise You for Your infinite wisdom, Your patience, Your grace, and Your holiness. There is none like You!

No comments: