Sunday, March 14, 2010

Psalm 56:8

my private pain i dare not share
who would listen, who would care
vulnerable, doubting this pain will ease
wondering if anyone really sees
an ache like this deep inside
where to pour out, confide

tears fall upon my pillowcase
swollen eyes, reddened face
hurt so deep like none I've known
pains in muscle, heart and bone
i birthed, i nurtured then let go
tell me heart that it's so

then in my pain, a voice speaks soft, yet loud
lifting this fog, this heavy cloud
my child, believe me,  I see all
i stand firm and won't let you fall
rise up be strong i 'll carry you through
just as I promised I would do.

Gina Morgan 2010


You've kept track of my every toss and turn through the sleepless nights, each tear entered in your ledger, each ache written in your book. Psalm 56:8 

1 comment:

Clay said...

I've really enjoy the sense of peace that I found on your blog. Pam in Henan
http://www.swallowsnestzz.org